View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #93
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I originally posted this in the Horror thread, but after reading it discovered it's really a suspense/thriller.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Animal-Hou...he+animal+hour by Andrew Klavan from Open Road.

The only criticism I have about this is the pacing is rather slow, i.e., chases are drawn out and go on forever. Otherwise, this is an unusual intriguing plot that comes together in the end very cleverly. Highly recommended. It is still $2.99 if anyone is interested.
affiliate tag in link

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-29-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: clean link in quote - moderator
koland is offline   Reply With Quote