View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
JohnGalt
Enthusiast
JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Developments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
Well, hello everyone. My name is Mike Hu, I am in charge of Business Development and Sales in the US for Onyx International. Since Onyx has started to create a name for itself, it's time for the next phase in our plans. I am now also in charge of application development.

Since the policy at Onyx is to always be open. We have always released our SDK to the public so that 3rd party programmers can design their own applications for the Boox. We will be hosting an application store very soon at our website at www.onyxboox.com.

At the moment we have begun to create a developers community. If anyone would like create applications for the Onyx Boox, please send me an email at mikehu@onyx-international.com. The SDK can be downloaded at http://www.onyx-international.com/node/58.

Looking forward to working with everyone that is interested.
Is this still being looked at? I would really like a built-in content browser and downloader. The webbrowser sort of doesmthe trick, but it is very slow and not nearly as conveneint as downloading from something like a kindle.
JohnGalt is offline   Reply With Quote