View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #197
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
In reference to QR codes, thought I'd mention that I have tried this for a business card advertising my audiobook. Bit.ly is a great place to get free, permanent QR codes.

I wish I had made the cards to advertise and link to my blog instead of a specific product. The product(s) you want to push change with time and I think that an author's blog is really the best place to start a sales funnel.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote