View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #181
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
ok, so ... a silly question ...

I managed to find or install a channel with today's or most recent CBS news or CBS Early Show. It is a private channel, NoWhere TV. How these channels are recorded and later broadcasted this way, captured from regulate national TV? Also, are they paying fees or royalties for doing that, is this legal ?

By the way, the quality, again, better or same than my regular UVERSE, I'm surprised.
It's really hard to tell. It could just be pulling them off the CBS web site. If so, then I don't see that it would be illegal.

From reading the web site it seems like they are getting it from legit free sources online.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote