View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
DD can correct me if I'm wrong, but you could still use the device PID if you wanted to CONTINUE buying DRMed mobis or borrowing library mobis.
You would add the PID to your account on the book site, and also configure the appropriate deDRMing tool with the same PID. I guess ANY PID would work in that scenario, even a made up one or the one from your previous device, but using your real one lends credibility....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote