View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddardha View Post
Hello everyone

This is my first post.Let me introduce myself,My name is siddardha and i live in India.I decided to buy a E-reader this year so i have been comparing different E-readers online but could not decide on one
I chose Kindle 3 wifi because it's cheap,amazon ships to india,and they have a huge library of books and everybody says E-ink is better than normal lcd screen and i use a reader only for reading.
EDIT: The e-reader should last very long for probably about 5 to 6 years.

Is my decision correct if not can you please suggest some readers.

Thanks.
Welcome to MobileRead, siddardha.

The K3 would be perfect for you, and one more thing for you to consider.......customer service.

Amazon is unmatched in this, here is a helpful web page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200503360
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote