View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
I did not know that. The files I've converted seem to display just as I expect them to in Mobipocket reader and kindle previewer on windows, and mobipocket on Palm.

They have working TOCs, Font size changes work, interpretation of CSS seems to be no more quirky than ADE, for example.

What am I missing?
All other possible entries in the contents menu, for one thing. Start Reading, Copyright, Preface, etc.

I may be overly critical, but the purpose of a reverse engineering is to mimic the original.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote