View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
Understand, thanks. I was hoping I could just make an adjustment in the conversion preferences. I just want to add that the same pdf sent to Amazon for conversion to azw doesn't suffer from this issue, for whatever that is worth.
Yeah well like I said PDF conversion is hit and miss, you'll find the amazon conversion worse for other PDFs. Best to try both and see whic algorithm works better for the particular PDF
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote