View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #124
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Hi Nick
I took a look at those files the MiniFilter 3 with 500 dilation looked best.

In truth the final result is still undesirable. There are many letters that are missing parts some are truncated a few are altogether missing.

I don't think this is a filtering issue, when I ran looked at the PNG they looked good enough (very comparable to PDFLRF, --maybe a small blur pass to soften the edges). however the transformation form PNG to LRF is where everything goes hay wire.
Thanks, =X=, for looking at this again; it's like beating a dead horse, wait,

Those "missing parts" must be tied in with the antialiasing done with 4 or 8 colours. I see this (gray) in the .png as well and they look OK on the PC screen, even magnified a bit. The pylrs routine must not "do justice" to the transformation from .png to .lrf.

Oh well. I tried... and thanks for helping out here!

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-14-2008 at 01:53 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote