View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #147
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@artbatista: Fonts, their sizes, indentation, etc... are saved on a per-book basis. However, when opening a new book, Marvin will inherit the settings from the last book (if it exists) opened.

I did this because many people share iPads for reading and different people (reading different books) have different preferences.

The greatest variation (and I think this is what you're noticing) would be in font sizes. In some books a certain font size looks big and the same size looks smaller.
That's exactly what I see. Must be the ebook CSS coursing this then. Here are two books opened without changes to the settings. By the way, this also what happens in Stanza.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355217550.159161.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	97536   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355217563.909779.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	241.4 KB
ID:	97537