View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by maindoor View Post
1) When unplugging from the USB charger, I first need to unplug the usb cable
from the wall charger and then after sometime remove the cable from M92.
If I do it the other way round the stylus won't respond.
2) If I leave it idle for say a minute, definitely not more than 3 minutes. The
Stylus won't work. I have to then press a button once or two before it will
start working again. Its like the stylus driver has been instructed of a power-save event.
I cannot confirm 1) & 2). Latest RC 1.7. fw (close to the end of March). My hw is one of oldest ones. I received it in late December 2011 from Nederland's shop.

I can confirm, that a pen under uncerntain conditions stops working. It does not happen too often (once in several hours). I have not investigated the reasons, but it might be that pen is for some time idle & close the display.

My way to make it work again is to touch the display 5-10 cm from idle possition. It is possible that while moving to a new position I also put the pen far enought from the screen (and the distant touching is in fact unnecesary... ).

Last edited by Mono; 05-17-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote