View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #8
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Brittain View Post
Hm, it seems as though I get crashes when I try to search for something in the stylesheet with "All HTML files" selected and the stylesheet has focus. Trying the same search while I'm working in something other than the stylesheet just returns 'no matches.'

(Searching "current file only" in the stylesheet works fine.)
This seems to work ok for me on Ubuntu 11.10. Could you provide details on what you are doing.
e.g. Ubuntu 11.10, open an epub (I'm using one with a couple large files, but if you have an epub that fails can you provide a copy?), open Find&Replace, set Normal, All HTML Files, Down, open a stylesheet, close other tabs, enter "the" or any word in the book, click in stylesheet, type Ctrl-G to find next. This works ok. If I enter "anywordnotfoundinthebook" and do the find, I just get no matches as expected.

Last edited by meme; 02-26-2012 at 04:49 AM.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote