View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
customize kindle plugin in version 8.40

In the Teleread article about this new update, it says:

"Kindle driver: Add an option to allow using page counts stored in a custom column. Go to Preferences->Plugins and customize the Kindle driver, to tell it to use a custom column to get page count data."

The only Kindle plugin I could find was under Input Profile Plugins, and when I went to customize it as above, I got a message saying the plugin didn't need customization.

Can anyone be more specific about which plugin needs to be configured, and how to do it?

Thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote