View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:12 AM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Also, Another point to keep in mind is that I like to use the Reader as a out an about device, somthing I can use when I have a few minutes free during the day, or when I'm on the Bus or Train or even the Tube when In London.

Fo such use the smaller devices seem a better option.
Oh yes, I completely agree with that. That is, in fact, precisely why I sold my iLiad and now use the CyBook Gen3 - the paperback book size and rapid start-up of the Gen3 is much more suitable for brief reading sessions. There's no doubt, though, that the iLiad is a much more flexible computer, whereas machines like the Sony and Gen3 are dedicated bookreaders.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote