Thread: SKYTEX PRIMER
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast
Lsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Samsung 10.1 tablet, Nook HD+ and SONY PRS-T2
Question SKYTEX PRIMER

Just got a SKYTEX Primer for my granddaughter which was under $100. If I didn't have a nook already, I might think about this model. It does not have wireless, which is great when a child has a reader. It is color, and looks like it will really last. Does anyone else have one to compare notes?
Lsantiago7859 is offline   Reply With Quote