View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
Where these character/graphics are used, do the IMG tags include height and width attributes?
No, they do not. It makes no difference though. You can put whatever you want for those attributes. They're just ignored. Anything smaller than about 40% or 50% of the screen is automatically quadrupeled (doubled in height and width).

I have confirmed that changing the src reference to a hisrc reference does keep this from happening though. My problem now is that I do most of my conversion/creation/editing work in epub using Sigil and then convert to mobi using Calibre. It's losing it somewhere in that process.

If I save the epub from Sigil and then convert using Mobipocket Creator or Kindlegen, it works great. No resizing at all. Of course, many other aspects of the conversion are less satisfying. I'm working to find a happy median.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote