View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
OK - thanks. I thought that might be the case, but the instructions didn't mention how long the wait might be. I waited probably 3-4 minutes.

So can I just re-launch the batch file even though I'm partially through the process you think?
On my PRS-900 it certainly didn't take long at all — don't know if the PRS-600 is significantly slower or not.

Yes, you can relaunch since all you've got through was copying the files — the command to the reader to restart in flash mode was never sent since the utility hasn't started.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote