View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #2193
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool none...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhevi View Post
Question for all the Dresdenites: What was your LEAST favorite entry in the series?...
Some are weaker and/or less appealing than others but IMHO not by enough to bother about. I always say that my favorite Dresden Files book is the one I'm reading right now (or have just finished). I'll be saying that again in a month or so when I begin my yearly re-read of the entire series.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote