View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #320
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
The subject of this thread is not reading devices, so Calibre is irrelevant. Backups of ANY kind are valuable, and just because you do not see the value in a portable backup solution like SD does not invalidate it.
I didn't say that I didn't see the value in it; indeed, if you look back through this thread, you'll see that I'm very much in favour of tablets having SD card slots. What I don't see, though, is why a microSD card is less likely to fail than the internal storage of the reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote