View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #563
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I try to keep healthy snacks around the house. I snack on fruit or some plain yoghurt with a teaspoon of honey and a handful of oatmeal in it. I avoid buying chips or any sort of salty snack. I am especially partial to chocolate, salty snacks don't tempt me much.

I've never really had any weight problems (I gained a bit when I quit smoking but I lost it quickly afterward), but I've some gained weight following some health problems this past year that I haven't been able to shed for the life of me. I've found Zumba DVDs a really fun way to get some added exercise. My husband thinks the exercise looks too strenuous (he thinks that I should rest more), but it's pretty low impact and I feel great afterward. I'm sure that I look super silly dancing, though.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote