View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #1194
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
The answer is, of course, yes. And 2-3 months down the road another new device will kill the iPad3 for you .

You are a device addict, but you keep the economy rolling
So far, Xoom 2 Media Edition can hold its position.
iPad 3 is nice, but from first impressions I don't see any "revolution" happening here. It's logical developments from iPad 2, which already was good enough for me. But quite frankly, I didn't see the "leap" in display quality on Galaxy Note either. Maybe I'm easy to please, given my experience with PDAs and such 10 years ago (which had been great readers, btw).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote