View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
UPDATE: I received a PM from a peer giving advice that I should not waste my time replying to yifanlu's "probably slightly disrespectul and possibly overconfident" replies to my posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
Woah. Read your last sentence. You do need to calm down. I have never made a single "hostile" post and this is the third post you made towards me that contains name calling and disrespect. And you're going on about politeness?

@seaniko7, thanks. I'll look into that.
Like I said, I thought we were past this petty crap. WHAT name calling? Please provide a link to each of my three posts that you claim contain "name calling" (i.e. ad hominem attacks) aimed at you. Unsubstantiated claims are worthless.

I am trying my BEST to be helpful to you, and what do I get in return from you? It sure looks like disrespect, bordering on "alpha male" hostility, to me...

Why do you divert these threads into arguments about word definitions, length of posts, and where I post them? Hostility... Criticism... Disrespect... Whatever... Regardless of how you choose to define it, your posts often criticise my posts without technical merit or references.

See #2: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prima_donna

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-25-2012 at 04:36 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote