View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
Well what the heck?! The mobi and prc look to be identical except kindle owners rate a cover image? That file works fine on my cybook, why do they even have the two different ones? And why doesn't the prc file rate a cover image? sigh.

Thanks for this, I shall get the kindle version from now on.
I do know that the PRC version of Multiformat is a Mobipocket ebook that's a couple generations out of date. The Kindle version is the latest Mobipocket format.

I think they haven't changed the PRC version because they didn't want to hurt customers who might still be using an older MobiReader on their PDA.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote