View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #328
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
You're right, keyboard and mouse isn't really a problem, but there are other peripherals, albeit a tad old, that I would connect with USB, the thing is I'd want two monitors, one landscape and one portrait. If I can have that I'd be very interested, that way I could disconnect when going on the road and reconnect when I come back.
It sounds like you are essentially wanting a docking station to use it as your main computer. In my opinion, it's not a good choice for that.

My RT has replaced my laptop for mobile use, but not my home PC. And the more I think about it, the less I want a single device to do everything. Too many compromises.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote