View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaatubar View Post
for var. reasons I bought them both.

the Iliad lets me buy and read books from var webstores in var languages and I liked the look and feel of the Reader. Its just more compact and in my opinion looks better.

My main problem with the Reader is that it only lasted for 4 weeks, then the screen died. Thats when you realize what it means to buy a Sony..

The Sony stylestore staff pointed out that my Reader not working was very sad but not their problem as I didnt bring it back withing 30 days after purchase but after 36 and therefore they couldn't help me.
You have it all wrong here...

The 30 days is for a return to the SonyStyle Store. You still have a warranty on the Sony Reader. You need to contact Sony to get it fixed under warranty. So give Sony a call. The Customer Care number for the reader is 1-866-962-7669.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote