View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks for all the comments on this. I know what it means to put YET another book at the top of one's reading list. There are so many books to read, and not just on the Reader.

I also want to read these new books by Haruki Murakami (his two latest books), John Updike, Bonato [spell?], and Pynchon's newest book which is sitting on my coffee table right now.

True, this title is available from Gutenberg, but this copy that I manipulated to turn into a form that is acceptable came from CC, so I thought I would acknowledge that.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote