Thread: Vista 64bit
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:34 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDaddy View Post
iTunes does work on 64-bit Vista although I can't vouch for the iPhone. My 5th gen. video iPod works on 64-bit Vista without any tweaks. I tried to disable UAC and driver verification for the Sony Connect software on my machine without any success. I finally broke down and installed VMWare with a Windows XP VM and installed the Sony Reader on it (and my old HP Scanner that won't work in Vista) By the way, Microsoft Virtual PC does not support USB, found out the hard way on that one.
The problem with Connect is that the driver is only 32-bit. So disabling this or turning on that will not work. The USB driver for Connect has to be 64-bit to work on 64-bit Vista.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote