View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:48 AM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
In Windows You can always rename the extension to zip and then open the file and replace the cover. You don't need Calibre so long as the file name is the same. (If you use 7Zip then you don't even need to rename the extension to zip.)

Dale
That is too much work am looking for an easier option like dropping the cover image onto the epub and it is auto updated something winrar does with zip files

but you gave me an idea
a .bat file that takes the cover.jpg in a folder and adds it to the epub in the same folder so after updating the covers of a particular author I could run that and voila all the epubs would be updated.
A programmer should be able to code something like that in minutes but it will most probably take me weeks to figure it all out
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote