View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Adams View Post
Thanks, daffy4u and pilotbob,
With that info, I did a little more info gathering and think I understand how it works now. The info in the Visual Kindle Guide turned up in my search, daffy, and was helpful too.

I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks and have seen you both make a lot of helpful posts and seem to know what you are talking about (oops - make that "know that about which you are talking" - nearly ended that sentence with a preposition).

In fact, the whole MobileRead site has been very helpful in providing background information, things to consider, advantages and disadvantages of various readers, etc. Many thanks to the organizers and contributors here.
Why thank you Lost-Adams! I'm glad you're finding information that is helpful to you. Please let us know what happens with your Kindle purchase.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote