View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I don't think it matters that much. The only reason why my paper edition shows a company name is that I had to use a company (or an entity with an ABN anyway) to deal with Lightning Source (which may no longer be true - I think VydorScope posted about this recently).

I enter my name as the publisher everywhere I get the choice and scream self-published. That is what my book is, self-published, and I'm damned if I'm going to pretend to be ashamed about it. If the publisher doesn't show one of the big names there is a good chance people will assume self or boutique published anyway - those few that bother to look.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote