Thread: Nook glowlight?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
ttomm46
Connoisseur
ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ttomm46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nook glowlight?

hi
I have a kobo about a year old..really hate using it..slow page turn with the button...I thought about nook color 139.95 at walmart of nook simple touch with glow light but the reviews by customers say the glow light quickly develops problems......Any advice on these two or maybe plain simple touch in a florescent lighted room.I use one of those curly bulbs
any advice..The bad reviews on the light scare me.
ttomm46 is offline   Reply With Quote