View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
I did install the newest update. The landscape mode works but not very good. The PDF support is still lacking. There is no way to size the document in landscape mode to fit it right (like 'fit by width). I got a lot of pdfs with pictures where the JetBook Color is just stumbling over it.

The usability hasn't gotten better. Hello JetBook Color programmers: Can't be too difficult to make a product usable? Just think what would be good usability in that case.

E.g.

- Whats with the menu scrolling? Why do I always have to scroll to get the options (at the beginning I even didn't know there were more options on the bottom.
- No default size. In almost every ebook I have to set the Zooming to a new level. Hell, why aren't there default values I can set up?
- Check out the Kindle DX landscape mode. It's far from perfect but in view of the usability it's not bad

The JetBook Color is a fine device with good hardware but the usability is worse. And the programmers obvioulsy aren't thinking to change anything. What a shame!
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote