View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Possible cause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My guess is something was stuck in the background that could of cause it.
I have BBMP with the Notification Bar Replacement Battery Icon. Could that have been the problem?

It was the only app running when I wasn't using the device. I have not had any problems like that before I started using the Replacement Icon. I started using that icon on 2/29/2012 - just 11 days ago.

The beauty of the BBMP time / energy chart is that one can localize exactly when this kind of event happens and its time duration.

I did uninstall BBMP and then installed it again. The first uninstall attempt left the replacement icon still present and working without the app. I then re-installed the app and then uninstalled it again. This time the replacement icon was gone. Now I reinstalled the app again. Maybe it was a bad install the first time I got that new icon. Now the icon is part of BBMP and doesn't need a separate install.

If getting the icon separate from BBMP causes this kind of problem, then maybe it pays to just uninstall and reinstall after buying the replacement icon.

If it happens a second time, I'll stop using the Icon and see what happens then.

Last edited by sirmaru; 03-11-2012 at 11:41 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote