Thread: HP Touchpad?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #21
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
When saying Flash, I was referring to web video like Hulu. Runs much smoother in WebOS. Neither Android nor WebOS has problems with other flash elements on websites. Also, in WebOS I love the switching between windows and real background multi-tasking. That is why I am itching to try out Cornerstone in Android once they have upgraded to Alpha 2.

If they had followed through on that "Android apps running under WebOS" idea, I would stay with WebOS. Even though I have used Android for years, WebOS just seems more natural to me. Though I miss widgets.

In the end, apps are important. And even if they exist in WebOS, they often offer a lot less functionality than their Android equivalents.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote