View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
In your shoes, I would probably go for a K3 w/ wifi with ads and put it in the Amazon stock leather case. I wouldn't bother with refurb, it's like $15 difference. The stock leather case is really good and very strong. It's also the only case that I know of that actually holds the K3 by the chassis, not by weak little straps at the corners. If he drops the K3 and the case is on, even if its open, the K3 will probably be okay. it won't bounce out or skitter away like I've seen happen to people who don't have it.
I recently knocked my K3 off a 4' high wall onto concrete, and it landed on "edge". To my relief, though, although it's knocked a small (2mm or so) chip out of the plastic of the top edge, it's otherwise unharmed.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote