View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #29
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I'm using Pocket Bible on the iPad and it is fantastic. Very easy to jump around, you can have multiple Bible's and/or reference books open and displayed at the same time. I typically have half the screen allocated to the Bible and then have the remaining half split between two different reference sources for the particular book/passage/verse I'm reading. It works exceptionally well.

As already mentioned you don't need a data package if you buy the wifi version. I have an android phone which has a wireless hotspot feature which lets me connect to the internet from my ipad with just using the data plan already associated with my phone.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote