View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 03:24 AM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I think it might be because ebook devices are a little slow and may have limited search and input functionality. Thus not creating a lot of demand. Also, I read an article somewhere that the epub format is still not quite as good for dictionaries as the mobipocket format, which may also slow down development of reference material. In any case, I think you'd be more likely to find reference material in the mobipocket format.

You're in luck in this case wince you own a Kindle, which uses that format, and if you are okay with removing DRM, you don't necessarily have to buy from Amazon.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote