View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 07:24 AM   #4
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Late to the party, here. But thank you for finding this (and raising the issue with the api!) I find the cloud... challenging, in that I work primarily with ebooks, so having an access method that is more reliable than what I have found with the windows/android clients is awesome. Maybe I'll even connect the tablet to the cloud from time to time :-p
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote