View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:38 AM   #3
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
Do I understand this correctly - this lets you interact with the cloud storage, not directly with the device, right? So to have an effect on the device, you need to activate the cloud uploading/downloading?
Yes, that is correct. For me, this is a good thing as it means I can send or get stuff to/from the tablet without being next to the tablet.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote