View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Well its Mid February, and they have Launch Day Kindle covers, and still no 700 cover in existance anywhere! so i threw off another Email to M-edge and i got this as the sad Response

Quote:
Yes we will be offering a line of jackets for the Sony 700, this will likely be April. I would suggest you sign up for our email newsletter using the link below so that you are sure to receive a notification when these are for sale. We will notify customers of sales, promotions and new product releases.

Thank you for your interest in our products!
Take care,
Team M-Edge
http://www.buymedge.com/p_contact.html

Everyone who has a 700 or not go carpet bomb their email asking for one so they dont push it back any further.

customerservice@buymedge.com is their email. Thank you if you do it, we 700 owners feel left out.

feel free to mention the disappointment you feel in Launch day covers for the Kindle 2, but not the 700 after 3 months! and none likely for another 2!

Last edited by Andybaby; 02-14-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote