View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Cool, sounds great!

And I've verified my AUR package passes the plugin tests with flying colors.

A couple requests:
  • Can you summarize the failed tests -- if any -- at the end? Just to make it easier to read.
  • Would it be possible to report which components are part of the core functionality, and which are recommended but not crucial? I am thinking of some of the python packages, which plugins may expect but Sigil itself does not use.
    Reason I ask is, because I list those as optdepends ("python-whatever: recommended for plugins"), and debian can list them as suggests or recommends.
  • You documented the plugin in docs/Bundling_Python3_With_Sigil_on_MacOSX.txt but not docs/BuildingOnLinux.md
    It isn't very helpful to linux packagers if they don't know it exists so I think it would be nice if you made it more likely they will see it.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote