View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 07:57 AM   #2
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Hi,

I am interested too since while I have all my .imp books in open formats (since I never buy them in .imp form to start with), the .imp books are very nicely organized by the Ebookwise Librarian in many useful categories while sometimes I find myself googling my desktop for the open format files.

Unfortunately I do not think that anyone wrote software to convert .imp being such an obscure format and I googled a little bit around. Hope I am wrong though.

Liviu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreddengineer
I have a few *.imp e-books (no drm) but no device for them. I want to read them with mobipocket and need to convert them. If I can get them in html, rft doc or something like that i can convert them to mobipocket myself. Can someone help me.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote