View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Ron
What is the native language of this document? Toxaris noted the discrepancy which I had attributed to a nonsense sample (like Lorumipsum).
Believe it or not, but it's English! But not modern English -- it's late Middle English.

Here, if only for reference, I'll attach my "successful" epub that I just made (although I still have some issues to work out, but at least it's showing up in the correct font).

If you compare this epub with the original PDF that I'm creating it from (specifically the "Prologus" page)...

http://www.imaginary-friend.ca/pdf/E...rie_Frende.pdf

...(and which I wrote/created myself, too, of course) you'll see that it's now coming out like it's supposed to (minor bugs notwithstanding).

I'm sooooo happy! ))
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote