View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
NEVER MIND! I found the instructions -- and then followed them -- and that worked! I'll still have to look at my CSS file for whatever "weirdness" is apparently going on in there, but indeed it was that missing com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml file that was the issue.

I just added that in... and eureka! It's lookin' good! Some minor bugs (my "ye" is coming out with a space, i.e. "y e", for example), but hopefully I'll be able to figure those out.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! ))
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote