View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
There are a number of things:
2. The 'apple' file (com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml) is not present in the ePUB. That is required for iBooks to honor the embedded fonts
Oh, interesting. After going through sooooooo many threads on here (and elsewhere on the 'net) about embedding fonts in epubs, this is the first I've heard of that!

I've just searched a little bit around, but can't seem to figure out what that file is, what it's supposed to do, or what I'm supposed to do with it. I did see on one site that apparently Sigil won't let you add one in, though!

Perchance would you be able to direct me to a link that gives GOOD instructions on what I should be doing here (and how I can implement it in conjunction with using Sigil as my epub editor)?

Thanks so much -- I have a feeling that this is, surely, the main reason for the problems I'm having here.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote