View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #45
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Unfortunately, that is a dealbreaker for me. My problem is that my Envy x2 still hasn't any working pen solution.
Of course you could go "old school" and use capacitive pens in OneNote.
A friend of mine is doing so and quite comfortable with the results.
Personally, I wouldn't do it. I'm nit-picky. I'm using a grid and want to be somewhat precise. Never could do so with those fat capacitive pens. But: At least it's working.

My friend is using one of these: http://www.amazon.de/Adonit-ADJPDG-P...5&keywords=jot
He states, precision is no problem at all.
I wanted to buy it about 18 months ago, but there had been some negative reports about scratching the screen. My friend didn't experience any such problems, though.

Last edited by mgmueller; 07-17-2013 at 06:51 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote