View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, there, Shehabi:

The Sony charger is very versatile and is worth purchasing if you live in an area of the world that uses these voltages and Hz:

Input: 100-240 volts; ~ 50/60 HZ (0.26A)

Output: 5.2 volts

I'm currently living in Peru and there's no problem with using my Sony Charger. This country has two standards for the adapters, the three-pronged grounded variety and the two round prong type. My house has both AC wall adapters so I can plug it in anywhere.

Hope this helps.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote