View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #22007
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
I don't know what the hell is going on.... when I got home Strider was hiding and when he sees Arwen he totally flips out, acts like she is an alien. I kept them separate for about an hour and a half and he chilled. just let her into the kitchen and he is flipping out again. before she came in he was fine with both Arragorn and me. she is not acting particularly off, just a little confused.
Is she old enough to be coming into heat?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote