View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:27 AM   #49
randomzombie
Enthusiast
randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.randomzombie can eat soup with a fork.

Device: current: Aura HD
Hi again! Can't get this to work. Here's my order of operations: also wanting the ability to edit margins, I jailbroke and did the kindlet jailbrea, too, and then installed the JBPatch. I did the use_alt_fonts hack after the fact, but no go. Restarted the Kindle, restarted the framework, etc.

Only thing I can think of is that Windows 7 here won't let me dissociate the .txt extension from the USE_ALT_FONTS file, no matter what I do. It keeps the association so the file isn't truly "blank," I suppose.

If this is, as I suspect, the reason, could someone kindly post or link me to a fully blank, unassociated USE_ALT_FONTS file, or make one?

I'd be forever indebted!
randomzombie is offline   Reply With Quote