View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #406
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I just bought a "eKit 4 in 1 Connection Kit for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/eKit-Connect.../dp/B006I31SHC

and have now a working SD-slot for my Nexus 7. I actually have both SD and micro-SD and USB. Works very well with Nexus Media Importer. The only disadvantage is the that the connector is a bit loose so you have to be careful to ensure that it is plugged in properly. For watching videos at vaccations I see no disadvantage with this approach.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote